President of Tehranpak Co.
Mr. Ali Akbar Pourisa has been the president of Tehran Pakco Company since 1977, and also the board member of the service companies community and Human Resourcing institutes since 1994. Furthermore, he has been the board member of Center of service companies community, Human resourcing institutes and Catering since 2012.
The titles of the president of Tehran Pakco Company in the Syndicates, Ministries and Governmental Organizations are as per the following:
- The member of Founding Board and also Board of Directors of Service Company and Human Resourcing syndicates.
- The delegate of principals in dispute settlement boards of Ministry of Cooperatives Labor and Social Welfare.
- The committee member of eligibility verification of the Service Companies.
- The group member of Tax Coefficient determination of Iran Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance.
- The group member of Management of Planning Organization experts preparing the agreement drafts particularly for Service Companies.
- The educator of the courses on the rules of Iran Ministry of Cooperatives Labor and Social Welfare, Iran Social Security Organization, Iran Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance related to the activities of Service Companies in their central syndicate.
Mr. Pourisa is also the board member of the following Service Companies:
- Kimia Mehr Bastan located in Alborz province and Kish Island
- Nazif Gohar located in Qazvin province.